Experience improved physical and mental health
The benefits of heat therapy are numerous. They contribute to physical and psychological well-being. The benefits can be felt both immediately and over a prolonged period of time.
The fact that heat therapy accelerates recovery and healing prompts some physicians to recommend it to their patients who suffer from injuries or chronic pain, rheumatism, and arthritis. According to some studies, thermotherapy is also an effective ally in the fight against mild depression, loss of appetite and anorexia.
All of this, and more, is why a visit to Usva contributes to your well-being - not only during the hours you spend there, but also in the days that follow.
Integrate heat therapy into your routine, along with physical activity and healthy eating, and help improve your overall health.
Psychological and emotional benefits
- Promotes better mental health
- Promotes relaxation and reduces fatigue
- Reduces stress and accumulated tension
- Improves memory and mental alertness
- Calms the mind
Benefits for the body
- Improves physical health
- Promotes better sleep
- Stimulates the immune system
- Cleanses the body by eliminating toxins
- Cleanses, tones, and firms the skin while restoring elasticity
- Improves blood circulation
- Promotes better assimilation and digestion of food
- Slows down aging
Benefits for athletes
- Improves athletic performance
- Relieves muscle aches and pains
- Improves respiration (slower and deeper breathing)
- Participates in the remineralization of the body